- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
The Transformation of Anonymity in Gamete Donation
This ethnography asks how those conceived with donated sperm and eggs fight for their right to know, search for their origins, and fundamentally transform anonymity in gamete donation.
Family in Crisis?
Crossing Borders, Crossing Narratives
Interdisciplinary and transnational analyses of a broad variety of cultural texts highlighting today's families and their lived realities.
Staying in Life
Paving the Way to Dementia-Friendly Communities
What can we do to create spaces for people with and without dementia, where we can stay in life - rather than just staying alive?
Ageing and Technology
Perspectives from the Social Sciences
Taking the human being and not technology first may help us to adapt technologies to the people that created the need for its existence, thus contributing to improve the quality of life of senior citizens.