- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
Transnational Organized Crime
Analyses of a Global Challenge to Democracy
Transnational organized crime has become fatal for people and democracy all over the world and a feature of economic globalization. This volume gives a cross cultural and multi-disciplinary analysis of transnational organized crime.