- Ageing - Culture - Society
- body cultures
- Bourdieu Studies
- Brennpunkt Doping. Die Macht des Machbaren und der moderne Mensch
- Care – Research and Practice
- Cultures of Society
- Edition transcript
- Einsichten. Themen der Soziologie
- Global Studies
- Global Studies & Theory of Society
- Habitat-International: Series on International Urbanism
- Interdisciplinary Housing Studies
- Jahrbuch Migration und Gesellschaft / Yearbook Migration and Society
- Konglomerationen – Studien zu Alltagspraktiken subjektiver Absicherung
- Labor and Organization
- MatteRealities / VerKörperungen: Perspectives from Empirical Science Studies
- migration – power – education
- 10 Minuten Soziologie
- New Ecology
- Postmigration Studies
- Practices of Subjectivation
- Re-Figuration of Spaces
- Research from the Hans Böckler Foundation
- Science Studies
- Society of Differences
- Soma Studies
- Soziologie der Nachhaltigkeit
- Technik - Körper - Gesellschaft
- transcript Klassiker
- Urban Studies
- UTB Einsichten. Themen der Soziologie
- UTB General
No results were found for the filter!
Competition in World Politics
Knowledge, Strategies and Institutions
A new, interdisciplinary approach to competition in world politics, offering a range of fresh insights into its historical origins and social contexts.
Jahrbuch Migration und Gesellschaft / Yearbook Migration and Society 2020/2021
Schwerpunkt »Beyond Borders«
The Yearbook Migration and Society repeatedly turns the prism of narrative anew. The 2020/2021 edition focuses on the topic "Beyond Borders".
Envisioning the World: Mapping and Making the Global
This book inquires how the global is made and remade by practices of envisioning the world in political projects, in language, and literature.
Thinking of Space Relationally
Critical Realism Beyond Relativism – A Manifold Study of the Artworld in Beijing
Research methodology for understanding poly-contextual formation of local social-space in contemporary urban China.
A ›Crisis of Whiteness‹ in the ›Heart of Darkness‹
Racism and the Congo Reform Movement
The historical-sociological study reveals the racist foundation of the Congo Reform movement, the first major human rights campaign of the 20th century.
Monospace and Multiverse
Exploring Space with Actor-Network-Theory
The book takes the reader on a journey into the world of the making and re-making of space, by exploring the everyday life of the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts (Norwich, England) with an ANT-based empirical study.
Housing and Human Settlements in a World of Change
This book deals with the challenge of housing in connection with the processes of migration, climate change, and economic globalization.