- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
An Ethnography of Project Collaboration in a Multinational Corporation in India
Misunderstandings should be avoided? This book demonstrates why they are necessary and productive for collaborative work in complex organisations.
Spatial Relations of Diverse and Alternative Economies
Post-Growth Geographies brings together for the first time current research on post-growth transformations in spatial science.
Democracy, Markets and the Commons
Towards a Reconciliation of Freedom and Ecology
The commons are a means to overcome economic, political, and ecological crises – while reconciling human freedom and ecological sustainability.