- Cultural Sociology
- Political Sociology and Social Policy
- Social Inequality and Lifestyle
- Sociological Theory
- Sociology of Economy, Organization, Labor, and Industry
- Sociology of Family, Youth, and Aging
- Sociology of Gender and the Body
- Sociology of Media
- Sociology of Migration
- Sociology of Religion
- Sociology of Science, Technology, and Environment
- Urban and Spatial Sociology
No results were found for the filter!
Healthcare as a Human Rights Issue
Normative Profile, Conflicts and Implementation
Human Rights in Medicine – theoretical considerations about the right to health.
Intellectual Radicalism after 1989
Crisis and Re-orientation in the British and the American Left
What did the collapse of the Eastern Bloc in 1989 mean for the British and American Left? Has it put an end to their distinctive socialist vision?
Transnational Organized Crime
Analyses of a Global Challenge to Democracy
Transnational organized crime has become fatal for people and democracy all over the world and a feature of economic globalization. This volume gives a cross cultural and multi-disciplinary analysis of transnational organized crime.