- Ancient, Medieval History, and Early Modern History
- Cultural History
- Environmental and Animal History
- Gender History
- Global, Colonial, and Non-European History
- History of Science and Technology
- History of the 19th Century
- History of the 20th Century
- Public History
- Social and Economic History
- Theory of History
No results were found for the filter!
Black Canadian Cross-Border Literature at Mid-Nineteenth Century
»Community« not »nation« – Nele Sawallisch argues that black autobiographical writing in 19th-century Canada functions as a form of cross-border textual community-building.