- Ancient, Medieval History, and Early Modern History
- Cultural History
- Environmental and Animal History
- Gender History
- Global, Colonial, and Non-European History
- History of Science and Technology
- History of the 19th Century
- History of the 20th Century
- Public History
- Social and Economic History
- Theory of History
No results were found for the filter!
Doing Anthropology in Wartime and War Zones
World War I and the Cultural Sciences in Europe
Anthropology between field research and fire trenches. This volume investigates the hardly recognized cooperation between anthropologists and the military during World War I. An enlightening insight into the dark history of a discipline.
Kirill Postoutenko (ed.)Totalitarian Communication
Hierarchies, Codes and Messages
Totalitarianism reviewed – this volume combines historical, sociological, and linguistic approaches into contemporary totalitarianism research: totalitarianism is a peculiar societal constellation of hierarchies, codes, and networks.