Towards Shared Research
Participatory and Integrative Approaches in Researching African Environments
Intercultural, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary research interfaces confront researchers with considerable challenges. Towards Shared Research portrays how scholars from different disciplinary and geographical origins and at various academic career stages strive for a more inclusive and better understanding of knowledge about African environments.
The book is addressed to researchers, facilitators, and policy-makers to make a case for participatory and integrative approaches resulting in systemic and co-created analyses.
FrontmatterSeiten 1 - 4
ContentsSeiten 5 - 8
ForewordSeiten 9 - 10
1. Towards collaborative and integrative research in African environmentsSeiten 11 - 24
2. Soil classificationsSeiten 25 - 46
3. Action research and reverse thinking for anti-desertification methodsSeiten 47 - 90
4. Energy and the environment in Sub-Saharan AfricaSeiten 91 - 124
5. Fishing for food and food for fishSeiten 125 - 166
6. ConclusionSeiten 167 - 180
AuthorsSeiten 181 - 186
10 March 2020, 186 pages
Payments in Euro can be made directly with us from destinations worldwide.
Prices incl. VAT. Free delivery within Germany, for other destinations see details.
* = recommended retail price